Welcome to the website of the 8th DACH+ Conference on Energy Informatics, which was held in Salzburg, Austria, on September 26-27, 2019.
In 2020, The 9th DACH+ Conference on Energy Informatics will be held in Switzerland, hosted by HES-SO Valais-Wallis. More information will follow soon.
The objective of the DACH+ conference series on Energy Informatics is to promote the research, development, and implementation of information and communication technologies in the energy domain and to foster the exchange between academia, industry, and service providers in the German-Austrian-Swiss region and its neighboring countries (DACH+).
The Energy Informatics conference series is a joint initiative of the Austrian Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology, the Swiss Federal Office of Energy, and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. The 2019 edition of the conference was also supported by the Austrian Computer Society.
Previous editions of the conference
- Energy Informatics 2018, Oldenburg (D)
- Energieinformatik 2017, Lugano (CH)
- Energieinformatik 2016, Klagenfurt (A)
- Energieinformatik 2015, Karlsruhe (DE)
- Energieinformatik 2014, Zurich (CH)
- Energieinformatik 2013, Wien (A)
- Energieinformatik 2012, Oldenburg (DE)